Discover the history of Old Sacramento, the Gold Rush, the Union Pacific Railroad, and the ghosts that now linger.
Why take this to
- Go at your own pace and schedule. The tour NEVER expires.
- Stop anytime, get a drink, meal, explore, and continue when ready.
- Listen again after taking it in person.
- Professionally produced with top notch narration and music to set the atmophere.
- 10's of 100's take our tours around the USA, and love them.
You see, Sacramento is a beautiful city with an amazing story. But like all good stories, there needs to be some adventure. And what's more adventurous than the gold rush, floods, fires, underground tunnels and murder?
On our tour I’ll share with you the history of Old Sacramento including it’s railroad history, underground tunnels, gold rush days, skid row times, how Stanford was established, River boat rides and much more. And at each stop, you’ll also hear the tales of those that are said to still linger here.