Take in the history and charming neighborhoods of Aarhus, the crown jewel of Jutland, on this affordable walking tour.
• Learn about the ancient Viking settlement, once known as Aros, and discover how modern traffic signals demarcate where its boundaries once stood
• Hear from producer Emil Hansen, a historian and geographer from the University of Aalborg
• Do it all in an hour or linger at stops along the way with complete control over when you start and finish
• Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it
• Use the virtual tour option at home
Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code.
The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just pop in your headphones and tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline.