Explore Brunei’s top sights on a half-day tour of Bandar Seri Begawan, and visit royal landmarks, religious architecture, and treasures belonging to the Sultan of Brunei. Tour includes a visit in :-
- Royal Regalia, where you will see the collection of Royal jewel like the encrusted crown and other opulent symbols of Brunei Monarchy,
- the Istana Nurul Iman for photo stop, the world’s largest residential palace,
- the Malay Technology Museum, a gallery which displays tributes to the lifestyles of Malays and Ethnic tribes of Brunei,
- the Omar Ali Saiffudien Mosque, considered as one of the most beautiful mosque on Southeast Asia,
- the Kampong Ayer, which is known as the “Venice of East” and is the largest water village in the world.
- Jame Asr’Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque & photo stop at the OLD Palace