This is an excellent whole day tour of Brunei for those who opt for the more detailed tour at a leisurely pace. The tour will start with a visit to :-
- Tamu Kianggeh or the open air market.
- Royal Regalia, where you will see the collection of Royal jewel like the encrusted crown and other opulent symbols of Brunei Monarchy,
- Istana Nurul Iman, the world largest residential palace,
- Brunei State Museum, where collection of Islamic arts are displayed,
- Malay Technology Museum, a gallery which displays tributes to the lifestyles of Malays and Ethnic tribes of Brunei,
- Omar Ali Saiffudien Mosque, considered as one of the most beautiful mosque on Southeast Asia,
- ‘Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque,
- and lastly, Kampung Ayer which is known as the “Venice of the East”
and have a house visit with a light refreshment (Malay traditional cuisine). See the luxurious Empire Hotel. Lunch will be served at the local restaurant.