• You will cross the Hermida gorge by van
• You will have the opportunity to take the Cable Car in Fuente Dé and go up to Picos de Europa at a height of 1.823 m
• You will take lovely photos of the Picos de Europa area
• You will enjoy free time to visit Potes, capital Liébana
• You will discover the Monastery of Santo Toribio
In this full-day excursion, you will discover the beautiful mountain region of Liébana. We will drive to Fuente Dé, where you will enjoy some free time to take the Cable Car to go up to Picos de Europa if you wish (entrance fees not included).
You will also visit the Monastery of Santo Toribio, one of the four holy places of Christianity for hosting the Lignum Crucis. Finally, we will arrive at the village of Potes, the capital of the region, and considered one of the most beautiful towns in Spain for its cobbled streets, stone houses, and bridges. In Potes, you will enjoy some free time for lunch and shopping if you wish.