This guided tour will visit 7-8 attractions Round Penang Island:
1. Pickup and visit Reclining Buddha and Burmese Temple (Ride:15 mins) - See Reclining Buddha, Standing Buddha and learn about Buddhism.
2. Tropical Spice Garden (Ride:25 mins) - See trees of Pepper, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Clove; Coriander, Pandan, Curry leaves, Citronella, Lemongrass, herbs, palms, poisonous plant. Learn about Tsunami Memorial.
3. Tour Entopia Butterfly Farm (Ride:10 mins) - World largest tropical butterfly park with 15,000 butterflies. Check out Rajah Brooke - world's costliest butterfly!
4. Lunch (1 hour)
5. Visit handicraft center - High quality hand drawn batik as demonstrated by master craftsmen.
6.Fruit stall (Ride:15 mins) or Nutmeg factory (Ride: 20 mins). Learn about Malaysian fruits that are in season. Sample some spices in its original form.
7. Snake Temple (Ride: 20 mins) - See live Pit Viper snakes coiled up at temple. Beware - they are poisonous!
8. Drop off at destination (Ride:30 mins)