2-Days Private Ranthambhore Tiger Tour from Jaipur
This incredible Ranthambhore Tiger Tour itinerary introduce you to an adventurous India. Explore Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve - where the elusive Bengal tiger roams was once the royal Maharaja’s hunting grounds. The park is said to have the India’s friendliest Tigers and considered to be the best place in the world to photograph the tiger in its natural habitat, a wonderful place for bird watching too. In search of Tigers take two safari trips in the Tiger Reserve (morning and afternoon) in a Shared Jeep.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
• The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
• Ranthambore national park is not open from July 1st to September 30th each year.
• Wear colors that blend with the forest, khaki, brown and olive green are ideal colors to wear in a national park. Animals might get frightened when they see bright colors since they are not used to them.
• Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.