8-Day Ecuador Multisport Once in a Life Time
Challenge yourself and join this magical adventure in the Ecuadorian mainland, where the largest biodiversity on earth and the richest geography are located along the Equator line. Bike down the slopes of the eastern Andean Mountain Range with great views of Tungurahua active volcano, explore the colorful Andean fields, discover the hidden treasures by climbing up waterfalls in the Amazon rainforest, fight large waves by rafting on the Jatunyacu River, trek to the rim of Cuicocha Crater Lake and soak in Papallacta’s volcanic waters. Experience a fantastic cultural encounter with an indigenous family in the Amazon, learning about their customs, food, knowledge and life-style.
- Prepare chocolate the ancestral way with a native Kichwa family in the Amazon Rainforest.
- Stay with a Local Family
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Minimum 2 passengers
• If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. validation of minimum 6 months.
• Once payment is made, passengers accept operator terms and conditions.