Arches National Park 4x4 Adventure from Moab
Enjoy your 4-hour 4x4 tour of Arches National Park, from Moab. Travel off-road to reach more remote locations (the backcountry) away from the crowds with an experienced guide. Take in amazing geological formations such as sandstone spires and layered red rock. Admire the sandstone fin known as Marching Men and the 92-foot (28-meter) span of Tower Arch. You will visit Eye of the Whale Arch. All this from the comfort of one of our fully enclosed, air-conditioned, 4×4 vehicles.
• If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• For the safety and comfort of all our National Park Backcountry Jeep tour guests, if the seat belt cannot be safely fastened, then this issue will need to be taken care of before the date of your tour. We encourage guests to address all seating needs when booking. We highly recommend not leaving any possible seating issues for the day of your tour. Our jeep tours are operated in 4-door Jeep Wranglers, and hold a max of 4 passengers, plus one of well trained and knowledgeable guides as the driver.
• The Jeep Wranglers used have four passenger seats, and the guides/drivers have all guests rotate seats throughout the trip. This makes it so that one person isn’t stuck in the same seat for the entire trip.
• Not recommended for those with motion sickness, vertigo, etc.
• Due to these tours being “backcountry” tours, you will be going off the paved roads and are elevated to have the clearance to do these off road trails.
• Things to bring: camera, water bottle (free refills available), sunglasses, sunscreen, visor/hat and sun protection
• Sturdy foot wear – for hiking
• Day Pack – comes in handy if you have one but not necessary
• Camcorders and cameras – bring at your own risk
• Advised to reconfirm your reservation with tour office (Adrift Adventures 435.259.8594) the day before your tour.