Day Tour to Bethany Baptism Jordan River Site, Madaba & Nebo Visit from Dead Sea
Stand beside the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized on this private 8-hour trip from Dead Sea. Travel to the Bethany Beyond the Jordan Baptism Site, also known as “El-Maghtas”, and tour the riverbanks and ruins of ancient churches, wells, and baptismal pools. Proceed to Madaba’s mosaic city to visit Saint George’s Church, home to beautiful Byzantine mosaic map depicting the Holy Land and Jordan; besides other mosaics at Madaba’s Archeological Park, as well as visit Saint John Church with its Bell Tower. Continue to Mount Nebo to enjoy panoramic views over the Jordan Valley to Jericho and Jerusalem. Explore the ruins of a Byzantine church that once stood on the hilltop, and gain insight into biblical legend for which this ancient corner of the world is famous.
• Your local contact is Zaid Tours and Travel on + 962 6 4622197.
• Zaid Tours and Travel opening hours are between 09:00 and 17:00 hours, Saturday to Thursday except Friday the weekend and bank holidays.
• For emergencies you can contact the 24-hour mobile number on + 962 79 5635222.
• By email at [email protected]
• You can present either a paper or an electronic mobile voucher for this activity.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour activity.
• At least 24 hours prior to your tour activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• If your flight o hotel details have changed from the original schedule advised, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel emergency mobile at least up to 12 – 6 hours in advance.
• We are following hygienic- safety measurements and procedures required in Jordan by the Ministry of Health at the sites and during the visits.