Full Day Private Ancient and Modern Tour of Amman from Dead Sea
See the highlights of ancient and modern Amman on this private 8-hour city tour. Traveling by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an informative English-Speaking Driver who doubles up as your guide. See top Amman attractions including the stunning King Abdullah Mosque, visit the ruins and Archaeological Museum of the hilltop Citadel, the Roman Amphitheater with its Museum of Popular Traditions, and the Rainbow Street in Jabal Amman Quarter. This tour includes the visit of Jordan Museum that explores Jordan history and the Royal Automobile Museum to marble on an impressive car collection. Discover the many different faces of Jordan’s capital, from its classical ruins to vibrant markets and the upscale Abdali Boulevard along other malls of this modern city to admire the chic houses of the “Abdoun” and “Swefieh” areas. End the tour with free time for shopping as per your request.
•Your local contact is Zaid Tours and Travel on + 962 6 4622197.
• Zaid Tours and Travel opening hours are between 09:00 and 17:00 hours, Saturday to Thursday except Friday the weekend and bank holidays.
• For emergencies you can contact the 24-hour mobile number on + 962 79 5635222.
• By email at [email protected]
• You can present either a paper or an electronic mobile voucher for this activity.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour activity.
• At least 24 hours prior to your tour activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• If your flight o hotel details have changed from the original schedule advised, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel emergency mobile at least up to 12 – 6 hours in advance.
• Jordan Pass option does not include mentioned entrance fees.
• We are following hygienic- safety measurements and procedures required in Jordan by the Ministry of Health at the sites and during the visits.