Lantau Island and Giant Buddha Day Trip from Hong Kong
Discover a different side of Hong Kong away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Embark on a journey to the biggest island of Hong Kong - Lantau Island. On this full day Big Buddha tour with a professional guide, you’ll discover pristine beaches, traditional fishing villages, lush valleys, soaring mountains and spiritual enlightenment. Ride a cable car from Tung Chung with spectacular views of Lantau Island, Ngong Ping Plateau and the South China Sea. Your Lantau Island tour includes round-trip hotel transport, one-way ferry and lunch.
• Full-day tour of Lantau Island in Hong Kong
• Ride an express ferry across Hong Kong Harbour to Lantau Island
• Visit Po Lin Monastery and the Giant Buddha
• Tai O fishing village and its traditional houses on stilts
• Take a 25-minute sky rail cable car from Ngong Ping Village to Tung Chung town
• Enjoy a vegetarian lunch at the monastery
• Round-trip hotel transport from Hong Kong Island and Kowloon included
Kindly contact the local service provider to verify you exact pick up location and time at least 24 hours prior to tour date.
Please be at the meeting point ten minutes prior to your confirmed pick up time.