Le Café at iconic Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi
Spend your day by enjoying the famous Palace Cappuccino, sprinkled in real 24 carat gold flakes. Enjoy the luxurious outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks of Abu Dhabi, The Emirates Palace also claimed to be the one of the world’s most expensive hotel, and a perfect venue for a Coffee break.Create once-in-a-lifetime memories by treating your beloved ones to an ultimate experience at the world’s most luxurious hotel.
• Hotel pick up & Drop off not included, Please make own arrangement to Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi.
• You will receive an instant confirmation email after booking, but it cannot be used to redeem at the Hotel.You will receive another separate confirmation voucher email after booking is made.ONLY that voucher MUST be presented at the Hotel reception and the TRIPADVISOR booking receipt/voucher is not admissible.
• Smart casual dress code at all times or the traditional Arab national dress.
• Kindly avoid wearing shorts,Bermudas, Flip Flops,open shoes or any other exposing garment.
• Please note that in line with the latest government directives, all guests aged 16 and over are required to provide proof of full vaccination status on the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ application and undergo a mandatory facial scan screening to enter all Yas Island Attractions starting from 20 August 2021.
• Visitors and guests will need to download the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ smartphone application and show a proof of a ‘green pass’ on their application. Entry is allowed for those vaccinated with green status on Alhosn app (requires a PCR test every 30 days), exempted from vaccination with green status (requires a PCR test every 7 days) and children under 16 with green status (does not require a test).