Private Amman City Sightseeing with Optional Arabic Mezze Lunch and Turkish Bath
See the highlights of ancient and modern Amman on this private 6-hour city tour. Traveling by private, air-conditioned vehicle with your English-Speaking Driver who doubles up as your guide. Discover the many different faces of Jordan’s capital, from its classical ruins to vibrant markets and the upscale Abdali Boulevard along other malls of this modern city to admire the chic houses and malls of the “Abdoun” and “Swefieh” areas. See top Amman attractions including the stunning King Abdullah Mosque, visit the ruins and Archaeological Museum of the hilltop Citadel, the Roman Amphitheater with the Museum of Popular Traditions, and the Rainbow Street at Jabal Amman Quarter. You may add Jordan Museum and the Royal Automobile Museum or pamper yourself with a Turkish bath experience. Upgrade to finish the tour trying Jordan’s local authentic cuisine with a delicious “Arabic Mezze” (small dishes) lunch.
• Your local contact is Zaid Tours and Travel on + 962 6 4622197 dialing internationally.
• Zaid Tours and Travel opening hours are between 09:00 AM and 17:00 PM, Saturday to Thursday except Friday the weekend day and bank holidays.
• For emergencies you can contact the 24-hour mobile number on + 962 79 5635222 dialing internationally.
• By email at [email protected]
• You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this tour activity.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour activity as specified on the tour activity description page.
• At least 24 Hour(s) prior to your tour activity date to verify your pick-up time and location. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• If your Flight Details has changed from the original information, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
• Tour activity are provided in English.
• For other languages Spanish and French by request.