Private Christian Tour of Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Mukawer Day Trip from Dead Sea
Explore Jordan’s biblical and early medieval history on this private Christian based faith trip from Dead Sea to Madaba, mosaic city, Mount Nebo top hill mosaic church, and Mukawer. Admire the 6th-century Mosaic Map at Madaba’s Saint George Church, and visit Mount Nebo, Moses last stop before his death, for a breathtaking view of the Holy Land and the Jordan Valley. Plus, indulge to the Fortress of Machaerus, Herod the Great’s hilltop palace where it is thought John the Baptist was beheaded. This tour includes: Hotel pick-up and drop-off, private transportation with a new leisure climate conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver who doubles up as your guide, admission fees, and guided visits of Madaba included.
• Your local contact is Zaid Tours and Travel on + 962 6 4622197.
• Zaid Tours and Travel opening hours are between 09:00 and 17:00 hours, Saturday to Thursday except Friday the weekend and bank holidays.
• For emergencies you can contact the 24-hour mobile number on + 962 79 5635222.
• By email at [email protected]
• You can present either a paper or an electronic mobile voucher for this activity.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour activity.
• At least 24 hours prior to your tour activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• If your flight o hotel details have changed from the original schedule advised, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel emergency mobile at least up to 12 – 6 hours in advance.
• Jordan Pass option does not include mentioned entrance fees.
• We are following hygienic- safety measurements and procedures required in Jordan by the Ministry of Health at the sites and during the visits.