Private Day Tour of Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Amman Sightseeing from Dead Sea
Explore Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Amman all in one fascinating private trip. With a knowledgeable private driver, travel by air-conditioned vehicle to Madaba to see the Madaba Mosaic Map, a 6th-century church floor mosaic depicting the Holy Land, and other regions in rich detail found in Saint George Orthodox Church; besides other mosaics at Madaba’s Archeological Park, as well as visit Saint John Church with its Bell Tower. Then, admire the sweeping views and beautiful church mosaics of Mount Nebo, where Moses is believed to have been shown the Holy Land as his last stop. Finish with a tour of top Amman attractions including the Citadel, and the stunning Roman Amphitheater, built in the 2nd century A.D.; as well as ancient Jabal Al – Webdeih and Jabal Amman Quarters. Finish with the visit of modern city of Amman.
• Your local contact is Zaid Tours and Travel on + 962 6 4622197.
• Zaid Tours and Travel opening hours are between 09:00 and 17:00 hours, Saturday to Thursday except Friday the weekend and bank holidays.
• For emergencies you can contact the 24-hour mobile number on + 962 79 5635222.
• By email at [email protected]
• You can present either a paper or an electronic mobile voucher for this activity.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour activity.
• At least 24 hours prior to your tour activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• If your flight o hotel details have changed from the original schedule advised, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel emergency mobile at least up to 12 – 6 hours in advance.
• Jordan Pass option does not include mentioned entrance fees.
• We are following hygienic- safety measurements and procedures required in Jordan by the Ministry of Health at the sites and during the visits.