Private Day Trip of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Dead Sea
Make the most of your time in Jordan on this private Full Day Tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Dead Sea. Alongside your guide, you will tick off Jerusalem highlights such as the Mount of Olives, walk down the Palm Sunday Road, visit the Church of All Nations, and the Garden of Gethsemane. Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the tomb of Jesus Christ. Proceed to visit the last standing remnant of the ancient Temple at the Western Wailing Wall, also visit the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and Dome of the Rock. Head to Bethlehem to visit the Church of the Nativity, the alleged birthplace of Jesus Christ. Plus, you will also visit the Milk Grotto Church, the Church of Saint Catherine, and Saint Jerome significant religious sites. Tour includes full mentioned visits, local guide, and hotel pick-up and drop-off from / to Dead Sea.
• Your local contact is Zaid Tours and Travel on + 962 6 4622197.
• Zaid Tours and Travel opening hours are between 09:00 and 17:00 hours, Saturday to Thursday except Friday the weekend and bank holidays.
• For emergencies you can contact the 24-hour mobile number on + 962 79 5635222.
• By email at [email protected]
• You can present either a paper or an electronic mobile voucher for this activity.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour activity.
• At least 24 hours prior to your tour activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• If your flight o hotel details have changed from the original schedule advised, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel emergency mobile at least up to 12 – 6 hours in advance.
• We are following hygienic- safety measurements and procedures required in Jordan by the Ministry of Health at the sites and during the visits.