Private Full-Day Mosaic Tour with Workshop Experience from Dead Sea
Indulge in this interesting art and history private day trip from Dead Sea, dedicated to Jordan’s early medieval mosaics. Visit UNESCO-listed Umm ar-Rasas to see its Byzantine Church with its impressive one-of-a-kind mosaics, admire Madaba's 6th-century Mosaic Map of the Holy Land found in Saint George Orthodox Church, and view the early floor mosaics at Madaba’s Archaeological Park. Proceed to Mount Nebo to visit the Franciscan Church artistic mosaics showing different animals. Following, a visit to a workshop to see artisans’ hand-making these delicate mosaic intricate artworks. Tour includes private leisure transportation with English – Speaking Driver who doubles ups as your guide.
• Your local contact is Zaid Tours and Travel on + 962 6 4622197.
• Zaid Tours and Travel opening hours are between 09:00 and 17:00 hours, Saturday to Thursday except Friday the weekend and bank holidays.
• For emergencies you can contact the 24-hour mobile number on + 962 79 5635222.
• By email at [email protected]
• You can present either a paper or an electronic mobile voucher for this activity.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour activity.
• At least 24 hours prior to your tour activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• If your flight o hotel details have changed from the original schedule advised, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel emergency mobile at least up to 12 – 6 hours in advance.
• Jordan Pass option does not include mentioned entrance fees.
• We are following hygienic- safety measurements and procedures required in Jordan by the Ministry of Health at the sites and during the visits.