Private Full Day Trip to Wadi Rum Valley of Moon Martian Desert from Dead Sea
The visit of Wadi Rum is an extraordinary experience. Wadi Rum, located south of Dead Sea, where the movie The Martian and Star Wars were filmed, is a uniquely shaped massive mountain that rose amongst the rosy red sand of the desert with towering cliffs, just like walking on the moon. Experience the extraordinary beauty of Wadi Rum by 4x4 local jeep tour on this private full-day trip from Dead Sea. Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle to the protected desert valley and tour its spectacular beauty spots. Trundle through narrow gorges and desert plains past crimson dunes, natural rock bridges and towers; and view ancient inscriptions and Lawrence’s Spring, a hidden oasis made famous by T.E. Lawrence, also known as Lawrence of Arabia, like the movie also filmed here. Upgrade to include a camel ride and /or additional 2 hours jeep visit, and during your explorations, visit a Bedouin tent to enjoy a refreshing mint tea.
• Your local contact is Zaid Tours and Travel on + 962 6 4622197.
• Zaid Tours and Travel opening hours are between 09:00 and 17:00 hours, Saturday to Thursday except Friday the weekend and bank holidays.
• For emergencies you can contact the 24-hour mobile number on + 962 79 5635222.
• By email at [email protected]
• You can present either a paper or an electronic mobile voucher for this activity.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour activity.
• At least 24 hours prior to your tour activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• If your flight o hotel details have changed from the original schedule advised, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel emergency mobile at least up to 12 – 6 hours in advance.
• Jordan Pass option does not include mentioned entrance fees.
• We are following hygienic- safety measurements and procedures required in Jordan by the Ministry of Health at the sites and during the visits.