Private Half Day Jerash and Amman Sightseeing Tour from Dead Sea.
Explore Jordan’s Greco - Roman past and present-day capital on this 6-hour private trip to Jerash, with a panoramic tour of Amman. Start at classical Jerash, a crumbled Greco-Roman city dubbed the Pompeii of the East. With a local guide, view the well-preserved monuments, including the Oval Plaza, the Temples of Zeus and Artemis, and the Hippodrome, as well as the Colonnaded paved streets as you hear about this ancient Decapolis City. Then, take a panoramic tour of Amman’s top attractions including the Citadel viewpoint, the downtown souks, and views of the city's mosques, churches, and historical Jabal Al-Webdeih and Jabal Amman ancient quarters, besides proceeding to the new modern part of Amman’s capital.
• Your local contact is Zaid Tours and Travel on + 962 6 4622197.
• Zaid Tours and Travel opening hours are between 09:00 and 17:00 hours, Saturday to Thursday except Friday the weekend and bank holidays.
• For emergencies you can contact the 24-hour mobile number on + 962 79 5635222.
• By email at [email protected]
• You can present either a paper or an electronic mobile voucher for this activity.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour activity.
• At least 24 hours prior to your tour activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• If your flight o hotel details have changed from the original schedule advised, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel emergency mobile at least up to 12 – 6 hours in advance.
• Jordan Pass option does not include mentioned entrance fees.
• We are following hygienic- safety measurements and procedures required in Jordan by the Ministry of Health at the sites and during the visits.