Private Half Day Tour to Madaba and Mount Nebo from Dead Sea
Explore ancient ruins and top regional attractions in central Jordan with ease on this private half-day tour to Madaba and Mount Nebo from Dead Sea. Visit Saint George’s Church in Madaba, home to beautiful Byzantine mosaics depicting the Holy Land and Jordan, besides other mosaics at Madaba’s Archeological Park; as well as visit Saint John Church with its Bell Tower. Enjoy panoramic views over the Jordan Valley to Jericho and Jerusalem from Mount Nebo. Explore the ruins of a Byzantine Franciscan Church that once stood on the hilltop, and gain insight into biblical legend for which this ancient corner of the world is famous.
• Your local contact is Zaid Tours and Travel on + 962 6 4622197.
• Zaid Tours and Travel opening hours are between 09:00 and 17:00 hours, Saturday to Thursday except Friday the weekend and bank holidays.
• For emergencies you can contact the 24-hour mobile number on + 962 79 5635222.
• By email at [email protected]
• You can present either a paper or an electronic mobile voucher for this activity.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour activity.
• At least 24 hours prior to your tour activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• If your flight o hotel details have changed from the original schedule advised, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel emergency mobile at least up to 12 – 6 hours in advance.
• Jordan Pass option does not include mentioned entrance fees.
• We are following hygienic- safety measurements and procedures required in Jordan by the Ministry of Health at the sites and during the visits.