Private North Tour to Jerash, Ajloun, and Umm Qais from Dead Sea
Discover ancient civilizations from the Roman Empire and beyond on this private day tour to Jerash, Ajloun, and Umm Qais from Dead Sea. Follow your private guide through the streets of Jerash Greco – Roman city, widely considered among the best-preserved of all the world’s ancient Roman cities. Admire plazas, temples, theaters, and colonnaded avenues once abuzz with life under Roman rule. Discover settlements dating from the Bronze and Iron Age, gaze back over 2,500 years of human occupation. With your private guide to lead the way, choose your route to see the attractions of most interest. Continue to Ajloun, a hilltop medieval fortress built to defend against the Crusaders. Visit Umm Qais, a scenic hillside site strewn with the well-preserved ruins of the Greco-Roman city of Gadara. Local Guide, and private round-trip transportation is included.
• Your local contact is Zaid Tours and Travel on + 962 6 4622197.
• Zaid Tours and Travel opening hours are between 09:00 and 17:00 hours, Saturday to Thursday except Friday the weekend and bank holidays.
• For emergencies you can contact the 24-hour mobile number on + 962 79 5635222.
• By email at [email protected]
• You can present either a paper or an electronic mobile voucher for this activity.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour activity.
• At least 24 hours prior to your tour activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• If your flight o hotel details have changed from the original schedule advised, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel emergency mobile at least up to 12 – 6 hours in advance.
• Jordan Pass option does not include mentioned entrance fees.
• We are following hygienic- safety measurements and procedures required in Jordan by the Ministry of Health at the sites and during the visits.