Private Petra Day Trip Including Little Petra from Dead Sea
Explore the rose-colored city of Petra after pick up from your Dead Sea hotel, settle into your air-conditioned comfortable vehicle with your private driver, who doubles as your guide on your journey to and from Petra, UNESCO – listed Heritage and one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Experience Jordan’s greatest ancient treasure on this private day trip to Petra from Dead Sea. After traveling from Dead Sea to Petra with a private English-Speaking Driver, enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of UNESCO-listed Petra: a rock city cut into a sandstone valley 2,000 years ago. Walk towards the “Siq” entrance canyon, and behold the rose-tinted Treasury, visit the Royal Tombs, the Theater, and more sites like the Byzantine Church. During your explorations, learning about Petra’s history from your local guide continue to see lesser-known Little Petra, whose sculpted rock buildings were a suburb of the main city.
• Your local contact is Zaid Tours and Travel on + 962 6 4622197.
• Zaid Tours and Travel opening hours are between 09:00 and 17:00 hours, Saturday to Thursday except Friday the weekend and bank holidays.
• For emergencies you can contact the 24-hour mobile number on + 962 79 5635222.
• By email at in[email protected]
• You can present either a paper or an electronic mobile voucher for this activity.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour activity.
• At least 24 hours prior to your tour activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• If your flight o hotel details have changed from the original schedule advised, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel emergency mobile at least up to 12 – 6 hours in advance.
• Jordan Pass option does not include mentioned entrance fees.
• We are following hygienic- safety measurements and procedures required in Jordan by the Ministry of Health at the sites and during the visits.