Private Tour of Jerash and Umm Qais Day Trip from Dead Sea
Rewind to the time of ancient Rome on a private day trip to Jerash and Umm Qais Greco – Roman cities from Dead Sea. After heading north from Dead Sea in a private, leisure, air-conditioned vehicle, enjoy a guided tour of the ruins of Jerash. Gaze in awe at the well-preserved remains, including Hadrian’s Arch, the Oval Plaza, the Temples of Zeus and Artemis, as well as the Hippodrome; hear tales of the city’s golden age. Continue to the Greco-Roman site of Umm Qais to see its basilica terrace, theaters, and other relics. Visit the town’s archaeological museum before returning to Dead Sea.
• Your local contact is Zaid Tours and Travel on + 962 6 4622197.
• Zaid Tours and Travel opening hours are between 09:00 and 17:00 hours, Saturday to Thursday except Friday the weekend and bank holidays.
• For emergencies you can contact the 24-hour mobile number on + 962 79 5635222.
• By email at [email protected]
• You can present either a paper or an electronic mobile voucher for this activity.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour activity.
• At least 24 hours prior to your tour activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• If your flight o hotel details have changed from the original schedule advised, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel emergency mobile at least up to 12 – 6 hours in advance.
• Jordan Pass option does not include mentioned entrance fees.
• We are following hygienic- safety measurements and procedures required in Jordan by the Ministry of Health at the sites and during the visits.