Sail and Snorkel in Cades Reef
Enjoy the majestic views as you travel down the southern coast of the island. A stop will be made at Cades Reef for the opportunity to snorkel in Antigua's largest reef. Then, time to stop at a beach for lunch and a chance to swim. The boat will then sail back up the coast to the rhythms of some fun Caribbean music.
• Dress code is smart casual
• If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
• If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.