Steamboat Natchez Evening Jazz Cruise with Dinner Option
Savor the beauty and romance of the New Orleans skyline aboard the Dinner Jazz Cruise. Enjoy the tunes of the Dukes of Dixieland jazz band and a narrated tour provided by our captain while cruising the Mighty Mississippi River.
Please note: there are two seating times for dinner, so please make sure to check availability of both if one is not available. The first dinner seating is from 6-7:15pm and the second dinner seating is from 7:45-9pm.
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel, the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience of a leisurely, two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi, enjoying traditional live jazz, craft cocktails, and all the beautiful New Orleans sites, while also exploring the newly renovated riverboat. Make sure you check out all four decks - the top deck view is a sight to see! Upgrade your ticket to include the dinner buffet.
• Please check in at the ticket office at 400 Toulouse Street to exchange this voucher for a boarding pass.
• Please note: if you have selected the dinner option - there are two seating times for dinner. The first dinner seating is from 6-7:15pm and the second dinner seating is from 7:45-9pm. Check with the hostess upon boarding for dining assistance.
• The boat departs at 7pm but begins boarding at 6, so you can enjoy up to an hour dockside exploring the vessel, listening to the band, and enjoying the views. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
• If you have a preferred seating time for dinner and did not request at check out please call Gray Line at +1 504 569 1401 to reserve a time. Requests are not guaranteed, but accommodated if available.
• Please email [email protected] with any questions if unable to reach the operator by phone.
• Owner reserves the right to substitute a similar vessel should the NATCHEZ become unavailable.