Tour Aconcagua Park in Small Group from Mendoza with Barbecue Lunch
Registered fro PreViaje. Group size no more than eight people with breakfast and lunch with wine included. Unlike most other Mendoza agencies we actually enter Aconcagua Park and hike for one hour. An extravagant barbecue lunch with limitless wine is also included. Travel the old Trans-Andean railway via minibus on this 8-hour small-group tour. With your guide, pass the snow-capped Cordón del Plata and stop by the turquoise Potrerillos lake on your way to the mountain town of Uspallata. After passing through Penitentes Ski Resort you’ll reach Aconcagua National Park. On your return back you will have the opportunity to stop and see Puente Del Inca, a naturally formed bridge over a steep ravine. Once in Uspallata you’ll enjoy an afternoon lunch of Argentine asado (barbecue) before concluding your tour at approximately at 5:30pm.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Long pants and a light jacket are recommended
• Minimum age is 15 years
• The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.