Wadi Mujib Siq Trail Hiking Experience from Dead Sea
Experience Jordan’s spectacular Wadi Mujib River canyon on this 5-hour hiking experience from Amman, with round-trip transport. Travel to this towering sandstone gorge in the Mujib Nature Reserve near the Dead Sea, and take the easy-to-moderate hike along the” Siq Trail” through the cliffs to a waterfall. Relish the beauty and peace of the steep-sided ravine; watch for wildlife; and be ready to wade through occasional waist-deep pools on route. After about an hour, reach the falls, enjoy the idyllic setting, and depending on rainfall levels, swim in the pools.
• Your local contact is Zaid Tours and Travel on + 962 6 4622197.
• Zaid Tours and Travel opening hours are between 09:00 and 17:00 hours, Saturday to Thursday except Friday the weekend and bank holidays.
• For emergencies you can contact the 24-hour mobile number on + 962 79 5635222.
• By email at [email protected]
• You can present either a paper or an electronic mobile voucher for this activity.
• Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour activity.
• At least 24 hours prior to your tour activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• If your flight o hotel details have changed from the original schedule advised, please contact Zaid Tours and Travel emergency mobile at least up to 12 – 6 hours in advance.
• Jordan Pass option does not include mentioned entrance fees.
• We are following hygienic- safety measurements and procedures required in Jordan by the Ministry of Health at the sites and during the visits.