BEST Mount Rainier National Park Day Tour from Seattle
Mount Rainier National Park → Recycled Spirits of Iron Sculpture Park (15 mins) → Christine Falls (10 mins) → Paradise Visitor Center (90 mins) → Narada Falls (20 mins)
1. Along the way of Wonderland Trail, we will arrange parking for 1-2 attractions according to the actual situation: Narada Falls, Paradise Visitor Center (including glacier overlooking, Wildflower meadow at Paradise, etc. in case of bad winter weather conditions, we will go to the Longmire Museum instead.)
2. Mt Rainier National Park is mountainous tourist attractions. In order to ensure the proper time to visit each scenic location, we highly recommend guests to prepare lunch foods in advance.
3. In the case of heavy snowfall during the winter season, the schedule of going uphill at Mount Rainier National Park may be halted. We will instead enjoy the breathtaking views at the foot of the mountain instead.
Minimum 2 travelers for tour to operate.
Please notify your order number or invoice number upon payment. Present your receipt and voucher upon check-in.
Please arrive at the starting point 15 mins before departure time.
Check in with our guide wearing yellow uniform.
Know Before You Go
1. The maximal waiting time for any late passengers is 10 minutes beyond the meeting time announced by the Tour Guide. While JUPITER LEGEND Corporation makes every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point.as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical prob- lems. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation is not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such a delay, not liable for the expense of connecting air or train or bus service missed as a result of a delay and not liable for any other travel expense caused as a result of a delay.
2. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday reserve the right, when operating conditions require, transferring passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
3. The following documents are recommended to make your check-in process smooth: A valid photo ID is required to board the bus; We recommend you bring a copy of the email confirmation to board the bus.
4. This product is a group activity. If you choose to leave the group, please inform in advance, and obtain the consent of the tour guide. You need to sign the departure agreement form and the unfinished part will be regarded as your own abandonment. The group fee will not be refunded.
5. Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law.
6. Pets and animals are not allowed on the vehicle.
7. Emergency contact: (Toll Free) +1(866)585-8747 or +1(212)334-4222.