Big Bus Washington DC Night Tour
Hop on board and discover Washington DC on this 90-minute tour, lit up for the night. Listen and learn of the fascinating history of each landmark with recorded commentary in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Mandarin, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Cruise by historical landmarks and highlights such as the Capitol Building, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, the White House, Rosslyn, Georgetown, Pentagon and others.
• Redeem printed or mobile voucher with a Big Bus staff member at 700 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington DC.
• Tour departs at 7 PM. Corner of Spy Museum. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
• Panoramic night tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis
• This is NOT a hop-on hop-off tour.
• Recorded commentary is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Mandarin, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese
• Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
• Wheelchair accessible
• Operation times are subject to change without notice
Customers are advised to download the Big Bus app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for real-time bus tracking information. Alternatively please visit the Big Bus website.