Capitol Hill Guided Walking Tour with Entry to US Capitol & Library of Congress
Experience Capitol Hill, inside and out, with a guided small group tour of one of the most powerful neighborhoods in the world, including reserved entry to the US Capitol and The Library of Congress. See where the United States' laws are made, visit one of the largest collections of books in the world, and learn the history of the Supreme Court and of its current operations.
The following items are strictly prohibited in the US Capitol:
• Liquid, including water
• Food or beverages of any kind, including fruit and unopened packaged food
• Aerosol containers
• Non-aerosol spray (Prescriptions for medical needs are permitted.)
• Any pointed object, e.g. knitting needles and letter openers (Pens and pencils are permitted.)
• Any bag larger than 18" wide x 14" high x 8.5" deep
• Electric stun guns, martial arts weapons or devices
• Guns, replica guns, ammunition, and fireworks
• Knives of any size
• Mace and pepper spray
• Razors and box cutters
Tour Departure Location: Please meet your Tour Guide in front of the Neptune Fountain outside the Library of Congress Thomas Jefferson Building.