Manama is an oasis for the thirsty traveler who lingers to discover the beauties of this world. Infused with tradition and driven by progress, Manama merges cultural heritage with state-of-the-art venues, offering a unique and exciting experience. You could spend days in a row immersing yourself in the cultural scene, enjoying traditional cuisine, soaking the sun on pristine beaches or venturing in activities that will spike your adrenaline levels. But if you only have half a day (4 hours) at your disposal, make sure you turn to us in order to capture the very essence of what makes Manama a unique city into a spectacular country.
• We’re glad you’re so excited about the upcoming tour and want to know as much as possible. Don’t worry.
• You will receive the full itinerary once you book and receive the confirmation.
• Please take into account the fact that the timing and itineraries are subject to change. \
• We try our best to provide all the commodities and make our tour wheelchair accessible, but please note that not all of the sights visible offer the same accessibility.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Grand Mosque not available on Fridays
• Not recommended for infants 0-4 years old
• Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
• At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• Dress code is casual
• Not wheelchair accessible
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time