Join us for an unforgettable full-day excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe! Enjoy a magnificent view from Europe’s highest train station over the Aletsch Glacier, UNESCO World Heritage of the Swiss Alps, and explore its multifaceted summit attractions.
Following are the highlights of the tour:
1. Panorama drive to Bernese Oberland and scenic town of Interlaken
2. Marvel at the longest glacier of the Alps Jungfraujoch – “UNESCO World Heritage Site”
3. Enjoy the ride on new state-of-the-art gondola (aerial cableway) “Eiger Express” from Grindelwald Terminal to Eiger Glacier
4. Fascinating cogwheel train ride to Jungfraujoch Europe’s highest railway station
5. Explore the Alpine Sensation, the Ice Palace, and the Sphinx Observation Terrace and Aletsch Glacier (with 23 km the longest glacier in the Alps).
6. Explore Interlaken, a picturesque village nestled idyllically between Lakes Brienz and Thun, continue to Grindelwald and and the famous Lauterbrunnen valley.