Explore Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC's major monuments on this 8 hour guided bus tour of the city that includes a walking tour of the cemetery. Visit the grave of John F Kennedy and his Eternal Flame. Witness the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers. Your expert guide will personally guide you through all the major sights in Washington, DC including the Lincoln, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Dr Martin Luther King JR, World War II, Korean War and Vietnam War Memorials, with fun and informative narrative throughout the day.
• Note:This tour will involve quite a bit of walking for about 2 hours and will require that people be physically fit and wear comfortable shoes. Not well suited for disabled people or people in wheelchair. It's not recommended to carry babies on this tour.
DAY OF TRAVEL
Departure Point: Arlington National Cemetery Metro Station. As you exit the station, go to the top of the escalator and look for your tour guide in Signature tour attire. Please arrive no later than 7:45AM.
Potomac River Cruise is seasonal and operated approximately late March/April - Mid October. During the off season an extra stop at the Jefferson memorial will be added in its place. When the boat is operating, you will be taken to Georgetown Washington Harbor to purchase lunch at any of the several restaurants. When the boat is not operating from late October - March, you will visit the Pentagon City Mall with all the restaurants and shopping to purchase lunch.
• Photo ID is required for all guests 16 and up at Arlington National Cemetery. Photo ID requirements can be found on Arlington National Cemetery's website.
• The Arlington Cemetery portion of the tour is a walking tour and is moderately strenuous. Not recommended for guests with mobility issues or very small children.
• This tour will involve quite a bit of walking for about 2 hours and will require that people be physically fit and wear comfortable shoes. Not well suited for disabled people or people in wheelchair. It's not recommended to carry babies on this tour.
• Tours will begin with the 2-hour guided walking tour of Arlington Cemetery
• Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle will be provided for the city tour portion of the tour (excluding Arlington Cemetery)
Kindly reach out to operator (Signature Tours) with any questions.