Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of one of our PADI Instructors. Get ready to:
1. Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
2. Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
3. Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
4. Have fun swimming around and exploring.
5. Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Scubalife will provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.