Tour includes Lowercase Brewing, Jellyfish Brewing company and Elysian Brewing Taproom.
Founded in 1851 Georgetown is arguably Seattle’s oldest neighborhood. By the 1880’s it became the sixth largest beer producing district in the world and the center of Seattle’s early brewing industry. Now, with many of its 19th Century buildings still intact, Georgetown has experienced a revival as a hip neighborhood in a city of hipsters. Georgetown is now an important hub in the Northwest’s craft brewing community and a pretty cool place to have a beer.
At each brewery our Cicerone certified Beer Guide will lead a guided tasting of four, 4-once beers, for a total of 12 different beers. This is about 3 pints of beer.
* 3/4 of a mile, 1,500 steps
* Each guide a certified cicerone
* 12 different 4 oz beers
* Free 4-oz souvenir tasting glass
* Free souvenir Bottle Key-Chain opener
* Beer & Food Pairing Guide
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Minimum age is 21 years
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Covid-19 vaccination required, please bring a mask