This tour is for travelers wanting to experience the wildlife and the natural treasure of Madagascar.
Exploring the magical East part of Madagascar in 7 days by car, on foot and by boat, you discover one of the most green landscape of the country. The meeting with
many fauna and flora, its wet rain forest, Vakona Private park, Peryeras Reserve,
Palmarium reserve, Mantadia and Andasibe National Park where you can observe
the biggest living lemur in Madagascar which is the Indri indri.
• Andasibe National Park, the unique place to obrserve the largest lemur Indri Indri
• Mantadia National Park, tropical primary forest.
• Vakona Private Reserve
• Pangalanes Channel
• Palmarium Private Reserve
• Dense rainforest of the east coast of Madagascar
• Local villages and ethnical groups