Eat your way through Seattle's most celebrated culinary landmark -- Pike Place Market. Go behind the scenes on a walking tour to experience some of the city's favorite market spots. Taste locally made foods and beverages that will awaken your palate, meet and interact with the exceptional people that give the market life and hear their humble, often humorous stories.
• IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC DIETARY REQUIREMENTS and did not note this at time of booking, please contact the tour provider, Show Me Seattle, with any specific requirements
• Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for two to three hours. If you are unable to do so, water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so.
• Parking is available at Pike Place Market. The Market garage at 1531 Western Avenue is just down the hill from Victor Steinbrueck Park and offers affordable parking rates. There are also a number of other parking lots, both on First Avenue and along Western Avenue.
• Please Note: We recommend having a light meal before your tour.
• Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather. Tours operate rain or shine.
• If you are significantly delayed or are having trouble finding the meeting location, please call: +1 206 633 2489