Once your private driver picks you up from your Madrid accommodation, you will head off to Toledo in a private car with chauffeur.
Your guide will meet you once you arrive to Toledo for a private 3 hour tour of Toledo.
See below an example of what you could include in your personalized tour:
• Castillo de San Servando
• Gothic Cathedral
• Santa María la Blanca (oldest synagogue)
• Museum of El Greco (artist´s home designed as his gallery)
• Jewish Quarter, Synagogue El Transito
• Church of Santiago del Arrabal
• El Cristo de la luz (small mosque-oratory built in 999, then converted to a church)
• Tonerías Mosque
• Alcazar fortress
• Puerta de Bisagra Nueva (Main entrance and face of Toledo)
• Puerta de Bisagra (main entrance to the city in Andalusian times)
• Puerta del Sol
• Puerta Bab al-Mardum (oldest city gate of Toledo)
• Alcántara Bridge
• Puente de San Martin.
After the trip, your chauffeur will take you back to the point of departure in Madrid.
- Please contact us at least 48 hours prior to tour date to confirm tour and departure hotel location