Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound
Discover the beauty and joy that is Seattle during this private 3-hour sailing trip in the Puget Sound. The adventure begins as we embark from the Shilshole Bay Marina, preparing to set sail as we round the break water. Enjoy amazing views of the Seattle skyline and the privacy of having the boat to yourself. Throughout the trip you'll have an opportunity to learn how to sail, or just let us do the work and relax.
• This is family friendly and we love enthusiastic and energetic youngsters. However it should be noted that we will be spending a few hours in a smaller space that may not be suitable for use as a jungle gym. Please bring a life vest for children 10 and under.
• Kingsley can be fully enclosed if needed, so we stay dry and comfortable regardless of the weather.
• The Kingsley does have a bathroom that guests can use.
• We do not get off the boat during the tour.
• We encourage you to bring along any food or non-alcoholic drinks that you like. Beer and wine are allowed, no liquor please.
• You are more than welcome to bring a picnic lunch or small cooler with you on the tour. However, keep in mind that we have limited space on the boat, so please only bring items you can keep in your seating area.
• We recommend dressing casually and appropriately for the day's weather conditions. High heels are not recommended. We also suggest bringing along a light jacket.
• The boat is U.S. Coast Guard certified and we have adult sized life jackets on board. However, guests are not required to wear a life jacket during the cruise.
• Passengers usually find our boat to be a very stable vessel. If you are prone to motion sickness, it is advisable to take a remedy such as Dramamine up to an hour BEFORE your scheduled departure. However, we advise that you consult with your doctor about preventative measures beforehand if you are prone to motion sickness.
• Smoking is prohibited on board our vessel.
• The boat is not handicap accessible, however we certainly will accommodate a person with limited mobility in any way we can. While we make every effort to make sailing enjoyable and comfortable for all, it should be noted that sailing on a windy day is an invigorating experience and is not recommended for the "faint of heart" or those with severely limited mobility.
• This tour is not recommended for women in the third trimester of pregnancy. All pregnant women should consult their doctor before booking this tour.
• Gratuity is not included in your ticket price. If you have a great time and wish to recognize the contributions of the crew, you are welcome to give a tip. We are occasionally asked what a good tip is and while it is entirely up to you, 15% of the ticket price is common.
• There is parking available at the meeting location. You should park in the row closest to the street when you arrive at the marina. You will receive detailed information about parking and the meeting location after purchasing your tickets.
• Sorry, Fluffy has to stay home. No animals please.