Private Shore Excursion to HUE IMPERIAL CITY from Chanmay/Tiensa Port
- Our guide and driver will pick you up at the Tiensa or Chan may Port
–IF PICKUP FROM TIEN SA PORT you will Pass over the stunning Hai Van Pass, named by Top GearsJeremy Clarkson as “one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Stop at the Hai Van Quan, the highest point between Danang and Hue for a photo opportunity. Additionally, experience the full view of the breathtaking Lang Co Bay
– Arrive in Hue city and begin with The Citadel, the last royal city in Vietnam that contains the imperial city.
– Take a break and enjoy a delicious local lunch
– Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda, a Buddhist monastery which origins dating back to 1601.
- Cruise along the Perfume River on a Dragon boat. Sit back and take in the peaceful scenery as you head back to the city center.
-Visit to the Khai Dinh Tomb, constructed for the emperor in 1920 and built on the principle of Feng
– Back to the car and you will be dropped back to your hotel