Singapore's History of Trade: A Self-Guided Audio Tour
A walk from the beautifully preserved ethnic area of Chinatown to the modern skyscrapers of Boat Quay, this self-guided audio tour's route traces the history of trade from the time of its founding in 1819 through to the economic and cultural marvel that is modern Singapore.
Your guide, Kenn Delbridge is a 20-year resident of Singapore, who runs an audio studio that creates soundtracks and soundscapes for international broadcasters like BBC, National Geographic and Discovery Channel, and he's produced numerous audiobooks that focus on city walks.
This tour is ready whenever you are. Simply download the tour using the VoiceMap app while in a wifi zone.
To use your tour, please read the important instructions below and disregard all other codes except for this one: SNGP8832
1. Install the VoiceMap mobile app. (Just search the Apple App Store or Google Play for VoiceMap Audio Tours.)
2. Create an account
3. Select Tour Codes from the menu, then select Enter Codes
4. Enter the code below then select Download Now
This code can be used by every member of your party. If you have booked for three people, for example, three people can download this tour using the same code. Codes are not case sensitive.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
• You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It’s best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point.
• When the download completes, you’ll see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The red start button will become active when you are at the starting point.
• This tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next.
• The download should only take a few minutes to complete. If it takes longer, please cancel the download, go to Account, select Purchased and download the tour from there.
• Remember to bring your own headphones, unless you have booked a driving tour.
For technical support and other queries, please email [email protected]