This expertly curated tour offers unique access to Ireland’s must-see Blarney Castle & Gardens, home to the world-famous Blarney Stone. This wonderful tour also includes an enchanting walk discovering the picturesque village of Blarney as well as time to shop at one of Ireland’s oldest and most authentic Irish Woollen Mills.
- Beat the Ticket Line crowds – with our easy access to Blarney Castle & Gardens
- Visit the 15th century Blarney Castle home of the Blarney Stone
- Kiss the Blarney Stone and receive the “Gift of Eloquence” or named locally as the “Gift of the Gab”
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of the very picturesque Blarney Village
- Visit Ireland’s oldest and largest Irish craft goods shop
- Experience a fully guided tour led by an expert local English-speaking professional guide.
- Enjoy the best stories and highlights of Blarney Castle & Gardens and Blarney Village
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled.
To participate in your tour, you must first check-in with the guide. You can only access the venues as part of your organised group tour.