Sunrise Taj Mahal Agra Private City Tour
See three UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one day on a full-day private tour in Agra. Visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri, then go shopping for handicrafts at Agra's markets. View the Taj Mahal up close at sunrise. Includes lunch, entrance fees, private guide and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
• Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
• If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
• The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
• Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
• Travelers should be vaccinated and carry the covid vaccination certificate.
• Taj Mahal visit at sunrise is subject to clear weather conditions