Sunset & Harbor Lights Dinner Sail from the Marriott's Frenchman's Cove
Be sure to come hungry for The VI Cat's Harbor Lights Dinner Sail! This catamaran's dinner has offerings for all palettes in front of an award-winning backdrop.
Included in price: All beverages; non-alcoholic, cocktails, beer & wine, full dinner menu, see below.
Scratch-made main courses are TACOS on Tuesdays; BBQ Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays!
Ideal for: Everyone and Anyone! Singles, couples, groups, friends, families - people of all ages and abilities!
Sample TACO Bar menu (subject to change):
• Hummus & pita
• Soft flour tortillas
• Ground beef
• Rice & beans
• Chips & salsa
• All taco toppings
Sample BBQ Menu (subject to change):
• Hummus and pita
• Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
• BBQ Pulled Pork
• Tequila jalapeño lime flank steak
• Sweet & Sour Chicken Breast
• Rice and Beans
*Please CALL 48 hours in advance with any dietary restrictions*
1. MUST be to the Marriott's Frenchman's Cove DOCK at 5:00pm
2. Tour departs promptly at 5:30pm and returns at 7:30pm
3. We cannot accommodate late-comers
4. Type in: "Marriott's Frenchman's Cove" into Google Maps
5. Check in with security booth
6. Park in large, flat, gravel parking lot on right side AFTER security booth (DO NOT park in garage spaces)
7. Walk down hills in road. Follow signs that say "beach access"
8. Find wooden dock off of beach
9. Check in with The VI Cat crew on wooden dock at 5pm
• Bring cash for gratuities for your crew
• Participants must be at least 21 years old to consume alcohol
• Vegetarian/Vegan option is available, call 340-690-2287 or email: [email protected] with dietary restrictions or allergies 48 hours in advance
• Souvenir T-shirts and Dri-Fit shirts are available for purchase
• Be sure to mention any medical allergies or medical conditions to the Captain
• All cruises aboard The VI Cat are barefoot cruises
• There are marine bathrooms available on board
• Tours are listed in local time (Atlantic Standard Time Zone)
• The Marriott's Frenchman's Cove is the time-share portion of the Marriott. This location is different than the Marriott Frenchman's Reef (the main hotel) which is currently closed.
• Cancellation policy: To receive a full refund, customers may cancel up to 24 hours before the excursion start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period. "No-Shows" will be charged the full price of the excursion.
• Pool and beach chairs are for resort guests only. If found using resort property, you may be asked to leave which may result in forfeit of excursion ticket