Join this 9.5-hour guided small-group tour from Brisbane to explore the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Visit the iconic beach destination of Noosa, the famous Eumundi Markets, and the world's largest operating Ginger Factory. Get excellent mountain and beach views. Step into the artisan village of Montville and the Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve with its stunning views of the Glass House Mountains. Tour is limited to a maximum of 21 travellers for a more personalized experience.
• Please arrive at bus stop 10 minutes prior to departure
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Minimum age is 5 years
• Day packs only will be allowed in bus. Suitcases, large backpacks, prams or strollers cannot be carried
• No food or drinks are allowed to be consumed on the bus apart from water
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund