Walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter and explore the wonders of the wizarding world. This magical tour of the Warner Bros. Studio will leave you spellbound!
Step onto the breath-taking sets and take a glimpse behind the scenes of everyone’s favourite wizard from the Harry Potter films on this spectacular Harry Potter Studio Tour.
- See the breathtaking sets, including the Great Hall, Forbidden Forest and Diagon Alley
- Explore the collection of authentic and iconic props
- Step on board the Hogwarts Express
- Discover original costumes, including the uniforms from the wizarding sport of Quidditch
- Visit the special and visual effects department and see how the characters and scenes from J. K. Rowling's books were brought to life
- Comfortable and convenient return transfers to the studio from London
There are two departure points for this tour, please check the correct departure point for your booked departure time.
Your e-ticket is only valid for the booked departure point and time shown on your ticket.
Departures below from Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria SW1V 1BS / Near Victoria station
Departure at 9:00 am (boarding at 8.45 am) / Returns 4:00 pm approx. at Victoria train station
Departure at 11:00 am (boarding at 10.45 am)/ Returns 6:00 pm approx. at Victoria train station
Departure at 1.30pm (boarding at 1.15 pm)/ Returns 8:30pm approx. at Victoria train station
Departure at 2.30 pm (boarding at 2.15 pm)/ Returns 9:30 pm approx. at Victoria train station
Departure below from outside Blooms' Cafe, 51 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0DG / Nearest station: Russell Square
Departure at 1.00 pm (boarding at 12.45 pm) / Returns 8:00 pm approx. at the Contiki Basement, near Russell Square